Bufi – your laptop having problems with the WiFi connection. see the explanation until it’s finished, because here we will share solutions to overcome laptops that can’t connect to wifi.
connection to the internet is essential for job access. then if the internet connection is lost it will make us hampered in carrying out work.
When doing campus or office assignments. Also read: 3 Easy Ways to Activate Wifi on a Laptop Indeed Under Certain Conditions, a Laptop is Difficult to Connect to Wifi. It could be due to an error, a problem with the internet service provider, and so on.
But you don’t need to worry because there are several ways to deal with a laptop that can’t be connected to WiFi. Summarized from various sources, here’s how to deal with a laptop that can’t be connected to WiFi.
First of all, you need to check the WiFi network in the notification area icon located in the lower right corner. On internet access there is a yellow exclamation icon.
This symbol indicates that your laptop is not connected to a WiFi internet network.
You will definitely have an interrupted connection to the internet if the icon still appears. To fix it, refer to the following steps:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center, and then click Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on Wireless Connection and select Properties.
- On the Networking tab find and double click on Internet Protocol Version
- Then select Obtain IP Address Automatically and Obtain DNS Server Address Automatically.
- Done and just click OK.
Restart the laptop or router. However, if the steps still cannot connect to the laptop, there may be an error in your network drivers.
The method is as follows:
- Right-click My Computer/Computer/This PC on the Start Menu, then select Manage
- Select Device Manager
- Look for Network Adapter and if there is a yellow exclamation mark it means something is wrong in the laptop driver
- Under Network Adapter there is WiFi hardware
- Right click > Uninstall on WiFi hardware
- After that, right-click and select Scan for Hardware Changes so that the laptop automatically reinstalls the WiFi hardware driver.
- When finished, close the Device Manager and then reconnect the laptop to WiFi.
So that’s a quick look at How to Overcome a Laptop Can’t Connect With WiFi, please try it yourself, hopefully it will work.